A new year. A new day for vibrant communities.
January 8, 2015 by Blandin Foundation
It’s amazing to look back on the things we’ve done together in 2014. Together we’ve trained rural leaders, increased Internet use in families, schools and businesses across rural Minnesota and we’ve worked on projects that expand opportunity for many Minnesotans.
Here’s a quick rundown of our some 2014 blog highlights:
- Pipestone Businesses Stand Behind Community Leaders
- Report released: What’s the ROI on broadband?
- Blandin Foundation extends its commitment to rural broadband
- Rural connections cradle our littlest learners
- What does it all add up to? The Mountain of Accountability
- What does effective leadership in rural communities look like?
- Grant Reports: 6 Ways to Wow your Funders
- Think people, not place in rural migration
- Rural: talk about your community’s bloom, not the doom and gloom
- Tatanka Bluffs: creating vibrant communities through collaboration
- Rural Minnesota’s ‘Brain Gain’
- Albert Lea busts poverty myths to build community
- Blandin Broadband Communities Strut Their Stuff
- A Down-and-Dirty Rural Definition
- On the path to a vibrant future: Warroad
Let’s continue to imagine, lead and grow vibrant rural communities together in 2015!
Visit Blandin Foundation
Receive Outposts E-News
Sign up to receive stories about innovation and leadership in rural Minnesota.