Attend Border to Border Broadband: No Community Left Behind
October 16, 2014 by Blandin Foundation
Earlier this fall, over the course of three weeks, three national organizations working on driving Internet access, adoption and use came to Minnesota for major meetings. Why?
- Is it because our children are above average?
- Is it something in the water?
- Or (more likely)… Is there something pretty exciting going on right here in the state of Minnesota?
Come and be part of the excitement on November 18-19 at Cragun’s Resort in Brained. Connect with others from across the state who are doing this work. Get (re)inspired.
This year’s conference features breakout sessions so you can customize your experience. In Making Public-Private Partnerships Work!, attendees will hear from Danna MacKenzie, Executive Director of the Office of Broadband Development, and legal and financial experts talk about how to build partnerships between public entities and private sector providers. What is legal? What is smart? And what are the options for finance, ownership and operations?
Other breakout session topics include:
- Broadband-Based Economic Development
- Top-Down Apps in Education
- Effective Messaging for Community Engagement
- Blandin Broadband Communities Showcase
- Schools, Libraries and Technology Centers
Visit the conference webpage for more information, including registration and the preliminary agenda.
Visit Blandin Foundation
Receive Outposts E-News
Sign up to receive stories about innovation and leadership in rural Minnesota.